Price And Quantity
- 40000.00 - 60000.00 INR
- 40000 INR
- Cow for milk purpose
- Milk use
- 580 Kilograms (kg)
Tharparkar Cow is a breed of cattle developed in Tharparkar District in Sindh province. This is a dual purpose breed appreciable for its milking properties as well as drought potential. It is provided with a medium to large build and has medium dewlap, deep barrel, firm hump and strong legs. This cow is highly strong in its immunity and is considered as a fairly good milk producer. The Tharparkar Cow has a native tract in Gujarat, Barmer, Jodhpur and Jaisalmer. The cow can be effortlessly handled and produce milk in high quantity. It is an extremely fertile cattle, which can fight against several maladies.
- Its milk is proffered with high nutritional value.
- Capable to survive in the rigors of environmental as well as climatic conditions.
- Has the capacity to deal with tropical diseases.
- A dual purpose cow that ensures longevity and high milk production.
- By Road
- 50 Per Day
- 1 Days
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Same Day Loading with Proper Care infront of Buyer
- All India
- Full Vaccinated with Govt. Certification
41, Gobind Colony, Jundla Gate,, Karnal, Haryana, 132001, India