- 48000 INR
- 40000.00 - 60000.00 INR
- 375 Kilograms (kg)
- Dark brown with white spots
- 29.5 Months
Rathi Dairy Cow is a crucial milch breed of cows, originated in Rajasthan. It is known as a major living source for the farmers living in this region. The cow is efficient and is known as a good milker. This cattle is popular for its drought as well as milking prowess. This is mainly bought for its milk production and has resistance against tropical diseases. This cow has pigmented skin and dark red colors. Rathi Dairy Cow is a highly fertile cow, known for its disease resistance capacity. The cattle is well adapted to the areas of dry monsoon, dust storms, chilly winter, and hot summers.
- Can endure the hardships of environmental as well as climatic states.
- Can deal with all tropical diseases.
- The Rathi Dairy Cow contributes to high milk production.
- Excels in the term of immunity.
- Cash Advance (CA), Others, Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID)
- 50 Per Day
- 1 Days
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- All India
- ISo 9001:2009 Certifed Company
41, Gobind Colony, Jundla Gate, Karnal, Haryana, 132001, India