Price And Quantity
- 40000 INR
- Commerical use
The Hariana Cow is a conspicuous dual purpose cattle breed, native in Haryana state. Its face is narrow & long and horns are little short. It is a fairly good milk producer, popular for its milch and drought prowess. Native to Karnal, Kurukshetra, Hissar, Rohtak, Gurgaon, Jind and other districts in the state of Haryana. Hariana Cow is available in medium to large size. The fat provided in its milk has digestible fat and is highly healthy. Used for drought & dairy, the cow can fight against various tropical maladies.
- Has muscular and stocky bodies with four legs.
- Ensures high yield capacity as well as highly clean milk.
- Immune to many tropical diseases.
- Provided in healthy condition.
- Others, Letter of Credit (L/C), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 50 Per Day
- 1 Days
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- All India
41, Gobind Colony, Jundla Gate, Karnal, Haryana, 132001, India